Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What to do after failing third time to get the PIN from AdSense

There are some steps we have to pass carefully to be paid by Google AdSense. Receiving PIN number is one of them. Let me tell my experience about receiving PIN number and unholding my Google AdSense Payment. When my AdSense Earnings reached to 10.33$, then I noticed that there is written "Your Payments are on Hold". Then I googled and came to know that I have to request Google to send me a PIN number, later I have to enter the PIN number to unhold the payment. I also came to know that one can request three times only for the PIN number. I requested three times but failed to receive the PIN number.

It takes three or four weeks to reach the PIN Number. So you are able to request a new PIN only after 4 weeks of the previous issued date. So I wasted about three months to get my PIN number and at last failed. Then what I did after failing to receive the PIN Number?

I sent a mail to Google Authority attaching the Digital Image of my National ID Card as shown below. I took the image of the both side of my National ID Card. Then I edited those two image using Photoshop to make them one.

What is adsense, adsense, online earning, earn with adsense, google adsense
The image showing in the left side is that digital image of my National ID Card that I sent to Google AdSense Authority to Unhold my Adsense Payment. You have to also do the same if you fail third time to receive the PIN number. They took a few hours to Unhold my Payment. You may also send an image of your Driving License or any other documents that represent your identity correctly.

You also have to provide some information about the Tax information after unholding the payment. Provide the correct information about the tax of your locality. It will take a few minutes only and most importantly it is on your hand.

I faced so horrible moment when my AdSense Payments were hold. The AdSense Ads were invisible on my webpages. That's why all of my created Ads became idle. My earning was also zero in those months. There was my faults also. I thought that I would unhold my payment later. Because, I wanted to change my city. So I waited for a few weeks to send the second request. However you should unhold your AdSense Payment as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment